Business Video Marketing
Business Video Marketing can be a huge leverage point to assist you in educating potential customers about your products and services. You can use a video to do many things, such as answer common questions, demonstrate your service, review your products, or educate consumers about your industry.
You most likely already do this several times a week, and maybe even several times per day already. No one knows your product and service better than you. So it’s simple. Create videos that speak to your customers, answering their common questions which you already know they’re going to ask. This is one of the easiest things you can do with a video as it introduces you and your business, as well as positions you as a familiar trusted expert in your customer’s viewpoint.
Using video to educate your consumers about insights you have about your product, service, or and the in’s and out’s of your market place can create real brand recognition and customer loyalty. Teaching people how to understand and determine the quality in your markets products, and other useful perspectives of insider knowledge can go a long way to developing a band of loyal followers.
Think of video as having the potential to present your product or service, much like a sales person would only working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Set aside a some time to make a few videos, and reap the rewards week after week and month after month, driving people to your products and services.
Videos give your business the ability to provide the desired information to your customers when they want it, and when they are ready for it. It is one of the most highly leveraged marketing activities that you can perform in your business.
Here are a few more reasons you should be incorporating business video marketing as a part of your customer getting funnel:
- Nearly 2 BILLION video views per day – double that of the 3 major US broadcast networks prime-time audiences combined
- M o b i l e U s e r s account for 1 0 0 M I L LION plus views per month
- Every Minute 24 Hours of Video is Uploaded to the internet
- Video is a significant Part of Googleʼs Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) – And video stands out on the list of results
Hopefully you’re beginning to understand the real power of leverage that video can play (no pun intended) in your business’s success.
It’s Simple To Educate Your Customers With Business Video Marketing and YouTube Is The Best Place To Begin Your Business Video Marketing Strategy
YouTube is a free video sharing site which allows you to upload videos to share with other visitors. The ability to have your business videos on a popular internet site without any monthly fees, is one of the reason why this is a prime place to begin your business video marketing. In case you are not yet realizing the power of making and distributing business marketing videos, then here are a few more reasons why you might consider using YouTube in your business video marketing.
Why Business Video Marketing Using YouTube Makes Perfect Sense:
- YouTube gets over 300,000,000 visitors a month
- They also receive around 100 MILLION Mobile Views, an important reason for having a Business Mobile Marketing strategy and plan.
- YouTube is also considered social media, as people return repeatedly over and over again, interacting with each other with about 50% of the videos having a comment associated with them. Millions of videos are also favorited, meaning someone has put them on their favorites or reference list. Yes, people are interacting on YouTube.
- YouTube can be accessed in 23 countries and 24 different languages – a great way to get international attention for your business
- Did you know that around 70% of Registered YouTube Users are from Outside United States
- How about this…YouTube is the Fastest Growing Search Engine currently ranked 2nd; possibly soon number 1 – This is an indication of the visual, “Show me how to do it” knowledge consumers are searching for on the internet to answer their questions and solve their problems
These are all great supporting reasons why it is suggested that at a minimum you incorporate simple question and answer business video marketing into your advertising plan. Makes sense doesn’t it.
Again, think for just a moment about the number of times you’ve answered the same common questions your customers have about your product. Then think about how easy it could be to answer them with a simple video. It these are conversations I’m sure you’ve had with your customers many times, and all you have to do is just record it.
You can pre educate your customers on the purchase process before they visit your business. Educate them on how your business provides certain services that your competitors do not. I hope you’re realizing the amazing leverage you can gain from using video.
Here Are Your Business Video Marketing Action Steps:
- Setup a YouTube account
- Create a YouTube Channel
- Choose your descriptive channel name indicating to the viewer the type of information that they can expect
- Subscribe to Other Related Video Channels
I’ve covered just a few of the many benefits of having business video marketing as part of your advertising strategy. Here is one last bit to consider, there are many, many video sharing sites all across the Internet that get ranked by Google and the other search engines. So not only can you distribute your information to YouTube, but you can syndicate it all across the internet. That is the power of leveraging business video marketing.
Make sure you grab the free report to better understand the full spectrum of how business video marketing can increase the number of customers flowing into your business.
Make Sure You Visit The Internet Marketing Services Page To Learn How We Can Help With Your Business Video Marketing, And How Our Full Suite of Services Can Help You Get More New Customers, As Well As Generate More Sales From Your Existing Clients!